Summer School on STEM
The objective of a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) summer school is to provide students with hands-on learning experiences in these fields. The program aims to foster interest and enthusiasm for STEM subjects among students, helping them develop problem-solving, critical thinking, and collaboration skills. By participating in a STEM summer school, students can gain a deeper understanding of STEM subjects and explore potential career paths, while also developing important skills that will prepare them for future academic and professional success.
Engr. Nabeel Khalid | Dr. Kamran Saleem | Engr. Jawad Khalid | Engr. Ahmed Fareed Abbas | Engr. Muhammad Umar
Mode of Delivery:
Lecturing, workshop, hands on training.
- Day 1 Introduction to Robotics using Controllers
- Day 2 Introduction to Satellites and Let’s Build and Launch Your First Satellite
- Day 3 Mathematics for Science and Engineering
- Day 4 Computer-Aided Design and Engineering
- Day 5 Use of Artificial Intelligence based Technological Tools
- Increases Critical Thinking.
- Develops Innovation and Curiosity.
- Improves Cognitive Skills.
- Enhanced Media Literacy.
- Develops Communication Skills.
- Enhancing Creativity.
- Increases Team Collaboration.
- Encourages Tech Use
Fun activities of 2 hours in Seminar Hall of Mechanical Engineering (Day 5). Kahoot based fun activities /movie.