- CPE-Support Office B-Building, Ground Floor, Gate#4
- 1 - Khayaban-e-Jinnah Road, Johar Town, Lahore.
- T: +92-42-35880007, Ext:610, 611
- WhatsApp Support: 03098882457
- Depends upon the course that you want to take. Please specify for better understanding.
- Working experience(years)
- Online Registration forms (website Link)
- Visit Support Office UCP-CPE.
The following information and supporting documents should be send to us through email on firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact us on the given support contact numbers of CPE.
- Basic Info (Name, contact, email, Father’s Name, Address)
- Academic documents as per training program requirements.
- CNIC copy
- Passport Size Photo (Picture should be formal with clear face and blue background)
- Deposit slip
- Varies from course to course.
- Can be found out through Product Ad and Brochures.
No fee is not refundable. But we can facilitate you with other course of action.
- Online, Pay Order, Cheque, Direct Deposit & Bank Draft.
- UCP Alumni
- UCP Staff/Faculty
- Groups (3 or More)
- Organization Nominations
- Yes, as required, in the training course.
- This training programs are delivered by the industry’s leading trainers and subject matter experts.
- UCP-Centre for Professional Excellence is a premium brand offering trainings in industry various segments.
- We provide quality programs and training content that are highly adequate and interactive.
- Most of our training content is based according to international standards and is designed for the professionals from senior managers to frontline employees.
- We lay a lot of preeminence on practical learning. Our certified Trainers conduct updated programs and trainings in latest technologies which sets us apart from the other institutes.
- Yes, UCP-CPE offers flexible course timing to suit working professionals. *Typically, on weekends and in alternate days (Mon - Wed - Friday or Tue - Thu- Sat) for 3 hours a day.
- Professionals can apply according to their best suitable slots.
Our key objective is to assure participants to work on their soft skills as well as on their domain related expertise.
- Soft Skills (networking, teamwork, leadership, communication abilities)
- Specific Skills (Domain Related)
The course organizers will also be in touch with participants at various intervals after the training to explore how they are applying their learning within their own institutional contexts.
- English language would be our primary for the training course, including all sessions and materials.
- However, there will be a blend of Urdu language too.
If you have a question that is not answered by any of the above, you may contact the Training Organizers directly by emailing email@example.com and we will aim to respond to your request as soon as possible.
- T: +92-42-35880007, Ext:610, 611
- WhatsApp Support Desk:
- In case of group participation from organizations, following discount formula will apply:
- 10% discount for early birds
- 10- 25% for 3 to 5 participants from the same organization.
- 25-35% for 6 or more participants from the same organization.
- A discount of 50% of course fee will be allowed to UCP employees
- Discount rate for students will be 75%.
- UCP Alumni, Faculty and students of other universities and family members of UCP employees will also be eligible for 25% discount, provide there are vacant seats after the closing date for enrolment.
- First preference will be given to fully paid participants.
- Discount for UCP employees and students will only apply if vacant seats are available after fully paid participants have been accommodated.
- Any other discount not covered above and deemed essential may be given only after the approval of Pro Rector.