Project Management for Professionals
This program has been designed for training on contemporary practices in project management. Various aspects, including project planning, project management life cycle, project management processes and knowledge areas, will be discussed in the sessions. Participants would have exposure to real-time examples, exercises, applications and tools in project management and associated disciplines.
About the Trainer
Mr. Zubair Anwar is a senior management professional with more than 24 years of global experience in Strategic Planning, Technology Strategy, Digital Transformation, Program & Project Management, CAPEX/OPEX management and large-scale operations. in the service sector as well. He’s experienced in the implementation of Six Sigma & Quality Systems in big organizations.
Who should attend
Mid-Career Professionals, Managers & Executives working in PMO, Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Construction, Procurement, Quality, Human Resources, Marketing/Sales, Media, Healthcare, Engineering and Information Technology, Finance & Accounts, and Entrepreneurs.
Purpose & Objectives
- Understand the fundamental aspects of project management.
- Know various processes for effective project management.
- Practice session for project management
- Workplace experience and organizational knowledge would be an advantage.
- No pre-requisite to attend the training.
- Course will be conducted in English.
- Understand the project management techniques, methods and tools.
- Apply project management practices in real project
- Know techniques to manage projects effectively, and teams.
- Develop themselves to undertake certification exams
- Organizational Systems and Roles for Projects Management.
- Developing Project Concepts and feasibilities.
- Scope and Scheduling Techniques.
- PMBOK framework and Project Delivery Project Manager Career, Skills and Tools
Fee & Payments
For Students: PKR 25,000/-
For Industry Professionals: PKR. 35,000/-