Professional Diploma in Public Health
To enhance the participants’ knowledge with the aim to improve the health status of the population, which is to be achieved by providing public health and health care professionals with a high-quality postgraduate training program in public health sciences. Besides by acquiring public health knowledge they would be able to extend their services at the door steps of the clients so as to decrease the burden of patients in already mismanaged tertiary care hospitals.
Who Should Apply?
This professional diploma is ideal for:
- Doctors, Dental surgeons, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Technologists and Nurses preferably having work experience in health sector who want to take Public Health as a career.
- Environmental Health
- Health Planning and Policy Management
- Social And Behavioural Sciences
- Demography And Global Health
- Reproductive Health
- Child Health Interventions
Dr Shehzad Saleem
Dr Shehzad is a public health physician and specialist who has work experience in World Health Organization in disease prevention, control, surveillance, monitoring and evaluation in collaboration with government of Pakistan.
(6 Months Theory + 3 Months Research)
*Online option available for Overseas and Participants from Remote Areas
Fee & Payments
Course Fee: PKR 30,000 per month
Starting Date: 21st May 2022
Special discounts available for early birds, lump-sum payments, group registration, organization nominations and UCP Alumni Staff/Faculty/Students.