Certified Human Resource Practitioner (CHRP)
CHRP is a practical and interactive HR certification course for those who want to further strengthen their HRM skills through a detailed practical understanding of strategic and operational HR concepts. This course is also beneficial for those who want to start their career in the HR Management.
Who Should Attend?
HR Professionals, Line Managers, Executives, Officers and anyone who want to start a career in HR.
- Designing HR strategy aligned with Business Goals
- HR Planning & HR Analytics
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Employee Development Practices
- Organizational Development & HR Policies
- Performance Management and Compensation
- Industrial Relations and Labor Laws
Mr. Ghulam Mustafa
- Ghulam Mustafa is an HRD and OD professional with over 15 Years’ experience of Performance Management, Organizational Transformation, Leadership Development, HR automation, and digital transformation. He has working with large scale domestic and multinational companies like Tesco Store UK, Descon Engineering Kuwait, Net Sol Technologies and Coca Cola Ice Cek. He is also Founder of HR Legends. He is also Writer of Books, trainer, coach, mentor and innovation leader.
(9 AM - 5 PM)
Fee & Payments
Course Fee: PKR 45,000
Starting Date: Soon…
With special discounts available for early birds, lump-sum payments, group registration, organization nominations and UCP Alumni Staff/Faculty/Students.