Certified Compensation and Benefits Specialist
The recent changes in business, inflation and world economy have made the compensation and benefits strategies under unprecedented pressure. The purpose of the program is to make HR professionals creating a future proof Compensation and Benefits program by providing in depth understanding about theoretical and practical aspects of Compensation and Benefits function of HR department. After attending the course, the participants will be able to design a strategic compensation and rewards program for their organization which will ensure highest level of employee motivation.
Who Should Attend?
HR Professionals, Line Managers, Executives, Officers and anyone who want to start a career in HR.
- Terminologies of Compensation and Benefits and their practical usage in HR
- Monetary and Non-Monetary Rewards
- Job analysis and Job Evaluation
- Designing Pay Ranges and Pay Grades and Pay Gap Analysis
- Designing Compensation and Benefits Program
- Compensation and Benefits Laws of Pakistan
- Job Families and Salary Survey
- Sales Compensation
- Calculating and processing payroll
- Compensation Analytics and Reporting
- Capstone Project
Mr. Ghulam Mustafa
- Ghulam Mustafa is an HRD and OD professional with over 15 Years’ experience of Performance Management, Organizational Transformation, Leadership Development, HR automation, and digital transformation. He has working with large scale domestic and multinational companies like Tesco Store UK, Descon Engineering Kuwait, Net Sol Technologies and Coca Cola Ice Cek. He is also Founder of HR Legends. He is also Writer of Books, trainer, coach, mentor and innovation leader.
(9 AM - 5 PM)
Fee & Payments
Course Fee: PKR 15,000
Starting Date: 20th August, 2022
With special discounts available for early birds, lump-sum payments, group registration, organization nominations and UCP Alumni Staff/Faculty/Students.