Blockchain Programming with Solidity
3 Hours / Session
Mode of Delivery:
Workshop, Interactive discussions, and hands on training
- Understand the fundamentals of deep learning, and how it is different from machine learning.
- To solve several classification problems using different datasets.
- Demonstrate face generation based on the database, a promising application of generative models.
- Understand deep neural network components and their functionality.
- Blockchain Basics.
- Solidity Basics
- Intermediate Solidity
- Advanced solidity
- Practical use case implementations of smart contracts.
Who should attend:
CS/SE students that has basic programming knowledge and will to look for carrier in blockchain technologies.
Dr. Abdullah Yousafzai is working as Associate Professor of Computer Science at University of Central Punjab. Previously he was working as Assistant Professor of Computer Science at School of Systems and Technology, UMT Lahore. He worked as a postdoctoral research fellow under the prestigious Brain Korea 21st Century Plus, and National Research Foundation of Korea at the department of computer science and engineering, Kyung Hee University, Republic of Korea. Previously, he served as an assistant professor in the department of computer science and engineering, HITEC University, Taxila, Pakistan. Before that, he worked as a brightspark’s research assistant at C4MCCR University of Malaysia, and as a backend web developer in Pakistan. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Malaya in 2017, MS (Computer Science) from Comsats Institute of Information Technology, Abbottabad in 2013, and BCS(Hons) from Hazara University Mansehra, Pakistan in 2009. His work mainly focuses on distributed computing environments comprising cloud computing systems, edge computing, mobile cloud computing, blockchain systems, and the Internet of Things.