Amazon Business Techniques for Online Trade
Who Should Apply?
The professional certification program is ideal for:
- Emerging & Existing Entrepreneurial Women
- Small & Medium Business Owners
- E-Commerce Professional
- Introduction to Amazon Dropshipping
- Dropshipping Vs Amazon FBA Vs Private Label
- Create an Amazon Account/ Introduction to Eligible Market Place
- Basic Account Settings for Amazon Dropshipping
- Basic Product Hunting Methods
- The Three Hunting Methods
- Basic tools for Research Method
- How to find Suppliers- Good Suppliers Vs Bad Suppliers
- Product Hunting for Old Account
- Product Research for New Account
Ms. Tabinda Parwar
With 14+ years of experience, Ms Tabinda Parwar is a resourceful individual endowed with multiple talents and experience in the field of E- Commerce, Business Entrepreneurship and education. Certified Practitioner / Corporate trainer working with several Private and Government Organizations providing trainings and hands-on-advice and guidance to Emerging and Existing Entrepreneurs. Awarded for providing most comprehensive sessions on Microsoft Teams by designing digital based activities. Conducted numerous nationwide training sessions, workshop, webinars, seminars and One-To-One Consultancy for youth and business professionals.
(27,28 & 29 June 2022)
Fee & Payments
Course Fee: PKR Rs.15,000
With Special discounts available for early birds, lump-sum payments, group registration, organization nominations and UCP Alumni Staff/Faculty/Students.