Nutrition and Wellness Program
Good Nutrition is central to providing good health as well as management of chronic and acute diseases. This is an exciting time to learn science of nutritional knowledge along with
its implementation and execution. To understand the relation between the nutrition and human physiology, by opting this course will be the first step to attain the knowledge of nutritional sciences.
Who Should Apply?
- Students from all educational backgrounds.
- Intermediate students with 65% marks.
- Health care professionals.
- Professionals from other backgrounds.
- Housewives who are concerned about health and nutrition of their families.
- An overview of Nutrition
- Macronutrient: Carbohydrates, Lipids, Proteins
- Vitamins: Water Soluble Vitamins, Fat Soluble Vitamins, Water & Body Fluids
- Nutrition throughout Pregnancy
- Nutrition During Lactation
- Nutrition for Hypertensive Patients
- Nutrition for Anemia
- Food Allergies
- National Nutrition Survey
- Community Nutrition
- Final Project
Fee & Payments
Course Fee: PKR 30,000
Starting Date: 1st October, 2022
With special discounts available for early birds, lump-sum payments, group registration, organization nominations and UCP Alumni Staff/Faculty/Students.